Re: WHY SPIRITUALITY

  • Michael Read
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "devianandi"
      <polansky@m...> wrote:

      > ...The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.
      >

      > ****for whom does this cycle continue?
      > with grins,
      > michael
      >
      > devi: i would like to hear your answer to your question? please
      > smiles!
      >

      > **** Sure Deviji,
      >
      > The answer is - for you.
      >
      > You, the infinite being, the life of everything.
      >
      > We only believe that we are separate from god. So we get a lot
      of
      > stories out of that belief. Brahma Drama. It is a quite natural
      > thing for folk to do.
      > We are what we seek. These mind/bodies are god. We have never
      left
      > our home.
      >
      > with love,
      > >
      > > michael
      >
      > devi: nice michael.i would have said that
      >
      > after nirvikalpa samadi supposedly the cycle of birth and death
      > ends....

      or it is seen that there is no 'cycle' of birth and death

      > or
      >
      > there never was such an activitiy, it never really happened..there
      > was no one for it to happen to

      or the activity is the one it happens to and the one it happens to
      is the infinite self

      > or
      >
      > the Self is never born so it never dies only the body mind complex
      > is born and dies

      or mind bodies arise in the self as the self but have little or no
      awareness of the self

      > or only for those who belief it is so...

      or belief is just another phenomena
      or belief is just something the self uses to 'trick' itself