Non-dual Bhakti

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hello,

      Non-dual Bhakti is really comparable to qualified non-dualism.

      Only the Gnani here, accepts both duality and oneness. As both are
      unreal, they are also real. Get it.

      Non-dual Bhakti is qualified non-dualism with a twist. The devotee
      realizes that his body and ego are Gods. He takes on an attitude to
      suit his temperement, son, daughter, father, mother, brother, sister,
      etc. His ideal is suited to his temperment as well, father, mother,
      lover, child, etc.

      Everything is God and his actions are based on that. Action based on
      thought. The thought of non-dual Bhakti.

      Sri Ramakrishna saw the holy mother in everything. Before Totapuri
      initiated him in vedanta, the Holy Mother revealed to him that
      everything was consciousness. He did not see a whore, he saw the holy
      mother. Of course, bhavmukta complicates this explanation. But this is
      truth.

      Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had sex. He
      demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids, not sex
      type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?

      When Ramana Maharshi saw the dude jump on the snake and said look, your
      bed has come for you. He did not say, there is no snake, there is no
      dude laying on it.

      Simplify things. You could say I have a bag of stuff. That could do.
      But sometimes it is nice to know whats in the bag.

      Say there is no path, no god, etc. etc. Is not onsided, it is a lie.
      As realization is only apparent in duality. Realization is as false
      and as true as duality.

      Every truth is a half lie.

      The pessimist would say that God is nothing.
      An opptomist would say that God is everything.
      Both are wrong, both are right.

      Non-duality can not be expressed in words, can not be thought of, or
      concieved. Qualified non-dualism is to say neti, neti. Qualified non-
      dualism is to say that jason is part of the whole. Not jason is
      illusion just as the whole is illusion. Qualified non-dualism is to
      say that in the absence of both relative and absolute perspective, is
      awareness. And thats as far as thought will take us.

      So accept bhakti or gnani, or nothing. But remember if you accept no-
      thing, you accept everything. And then you have contradicted youreself.

      Silence is the last word.

      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 8, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        [snip]

        > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had sex. He
        > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids, not sex
        > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?

        Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
        for the most part a homosexual.

        While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
        In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
        sexually active and potential competition for the affections
        of his young boy disciples.

        http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi

        After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.

        --jody.
      • jasonjamesmorgan
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
          Hello,

          These are fighting words. LOL

          Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.
          Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
          own fault. Appoligize to yourself.

          Namaste
          Om Namah Shivaya
          Jason James Morgan

          <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > [snip]
          >
          > > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
          sex. He
          > > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
          not sex
          > > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
          >
          > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
          > for the most part a homosexual.
          >
          > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
          > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
          > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
          > of his young boy disciples.
          >
          > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
          >
          > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
          >
          > --jody.
        • Bruce Morgen
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
            jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

            >Hello,
            >
            >These are fighting words. LOL
            >
            >Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.

            You would have done well to
            to avoid engaging Jodyji --
            he has extensive knowledge
            of Ramakrishna's life and
            considers the old master to
            be his avatar, iirc.

            The most fervent bhakti
            imaginable does not
            preclude facing the facts
            of a master's humanity --
            on the other hand, harboring
            hagiographic images of a
            Famous Dead Guy[tm] avails
            nothing whatsoever other
            than an ongoing insistence
            on more of the same.

            >Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
            >own fault. Appoligize to yourself.

            Do you have any idea how
            arrogantly ignorant the
            above paragraph reads?
            Hmm, maybe it's actually
            ignorantly arrogant....

            >Namaste
            >Om Namah Shivaya
            >Jason James Morgan
            >

            >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
            ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            >

            >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
            >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
            >>[snip]
            >>

            >>>Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
            >>>

            >sex. He
            >

            >>>demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
            >>>

            >not sex
            >

            >>>type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
            >>>

            >>Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
            >>for the most part a homosexual.
            >>
            >>While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
            >>In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
            >>sexually active and potential competition for the affections
            >>of his young boy disciples.
            >>
            >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
            >>
            >>After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
            >>
            >>--jody.

          • jodyrrr
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
              <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > These are fighting words. LOL
              >
              > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.
              > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
              > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
              >

              > Namaste
              > Om Namah Shivaya
              > Jason James Morgan

              Read the website bozo:

              http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi

              Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
              Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
              as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
              as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.

              You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
              so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
              never get a chance to see who you really are.

              Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
              than any other in the spiritual game.

              --jody.

              > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > [snip]
              > >
              > > > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
              > sex. He
              > > > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
              > not sex
              > > > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
              > >
              > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
              > > for the most part a homosexual.
              > >
              > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
              > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
              > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
              > > of his young boy disciples.
              > >
              > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
              > >
              > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
              > >
              > > --jody.
            • jasonjamesmorgan
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
                Hello,

                Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL

                Om Tat Sat
                Namaste
                Om Namah Shivaya
                Jason James Morgan

                <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > Hello,
                > >
                > > These are fighting words. LOL
                > >
                > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                reply.
                > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                your
                > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                > >

                > > Namaste
                > > Om Namah Shivaya
                > > Jason James Morgan
                >
                > Read the website bozo:
                >
                > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                >
                > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                >
                > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                >
                > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                > than any other in the spiritual game.
                >
                > --jody.
                >

                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                jasonjamesmorgan
                > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > > [snip]

                > > sex. He
                > > not sex
                > > >
                > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
                > > > for the most part a homosexual.
                > > >
                > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
                > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
                > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
                > > > of his young boy disciples.
                > > >
                > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                > > >
                > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
                > > >
                > > > --jody.
              • jasonjamesmorgan
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
                  Hello,

                  Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                  bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                  brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
                  for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
                  as to say he was attracted women.

                  You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@... if you want
                  to do this privately.

                  By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
                  his divine play".

                  Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
                  Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.

                  I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                  will play.

                  Om Mani Padme Hum
                  Om Tat Sat
                  Namaste
                  Om Namah Shivaya
                  Jason James Morgan

                  <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                  > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                  > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > Hello,
                  > >
                  > > These are fighting words. LOL
                  > >
                  > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                  reply.
                  > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                  your
                  > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                  > >

                  > > Namaste
                  > > Om Namah Shivaya
                  > > Jason James Morgan
                  >
                  > Read the website bozo:
                  >
                  > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                  >
                  > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                  > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                  > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                  > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                  >
                  > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                  > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                  > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                  >
                  > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                  > than any other in the spiritual game.
                  >
                  > --jody.
                  >

                  > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                  > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                  jasonjamesmorgan
                  > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > > [snip]

                  > > sex. He
                  > > not sex
                  > > >
                  > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
                  > > > for the most part a homosexual.
                  > > >
                  > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
                  > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
                  > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
                  > > > of his young boy disciples.
                  > > >
                  > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                  > > >
                  > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
                  > > >
                  > > > --jody.
                • Bruce Morgen
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
                    Nicely put, sir. If one
                    must be smug, it's only
                    polite to be quick about
                    it. I salute you! :-P

                    jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

                    >Hello,
                    >
                    >Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL
                    >
                    >Om Tat Sat
                    >Namaste
                    >Om Namah Shivaya
                    >Jason James Morgan
                    >

                    >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                    ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                    >

                    >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                    >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
                    >>

                    >>>Hello,
                    >>>
                    >>>These are fighting words. LOL
                    >>>
                    >>>Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                    >>>

                    >reply.
                    >

                    >>>Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                    >>>

                    >your
                    >

                    >>>own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                    >>>

                    >>>Namaste
                    >>>Om Namah Shivaya
                    >>>Jason James Morgan
                    >>>

                    >>Read the website bozo:
                    >>
                    >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                    >>
                    >>Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                    >>Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                    >>as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                    >>as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                    >>
                    >>You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                    >>so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                    >>never get a chance to see who you really are.
                    >>
                    >>Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                    >>than any other in the spiritual game.
                    >>
                    >>--jody.
                    >>

                    >>>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"

                    >jasonjamesmorgan

                    >had
                    >

                    >>>sex. He

                    >kids,
                    >

                    >>>not sex

                  • jodyrrr
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
                      From the Kathamrita:

                      The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                      Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                      every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                      woman."
                      (KA 4.271)

                      Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:

                      "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                      boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                      form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                      ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                      (KA 4.259)

                      Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:

                      "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                      penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                      (KA 4.232)

                      That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                      the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                      translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                      Nikhilananda left those parts out.

                      Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                      substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                      sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                      how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.

                      I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                      to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                      But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                      innocent as well?

                      --jody.

                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                      > Hello,
                      >
                      > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                      > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                      > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
                      > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
                      > as to say he was attracted women.
                      >
                      > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                      > to do this privately.
                      >
                      > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
                      > his divine play".
                      >
                      > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
                      > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                      >
                      > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                      > will play.
                      >
                      > Om Mani Padme Hum
                      > Om Tat Sat
                      > Namaste
                      > Om Namah Shivaya
                      > Jason James Morgan

                      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hello,
                      > > >
                      > > > These are fighting words. LOL
                      > > >
                      > > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                      > reply.
                      > > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                      > your
                      > > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                      > > >

                      > > > Namaste
                      > > > Om Namah Shivaya
                      > > > Jason James Morgan
                      > >
                      > > Read the website bozo:
                      > >
                      > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                      > >
                      > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                      > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                      > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                      > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                      > >
                      > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                      > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                      > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                      > >
                      > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                      > > than any other in the spiritual game.
                      > >
                      > > --jody.
                      > >

                      > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                      > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                      > jasonjamesmorgan

                      > had
                      > > > sex. He
                      > kids,
                      > > > not sex

                    • jasonjamesmorgan
                      Message 10 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                        Hello,

                        Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                        He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                        the ego, and get rid of desire.
                        He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                        his tail bone extended.
                        He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                        drinking from human skulls etc.
                        He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                        everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                        He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                        by these learned religious polititions.

                        And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                        I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                        Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                        always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                        councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                        These councils shall get our attention.

                        I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.

                        Namaste
                        Om Namah Shivaya
                        Jason James Morgan

                        <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                        > >
                        > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                        > > Om Tat Sat
                        > > Namaste
                        > > Om Namah Shivaya
                        > > Jason James Morgan
                        > >

                        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                        > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                        jasonjamesmorgan

                        > > reply.
                        > > your

                        > > > Read the website bozo:
                        > > >
                        > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                        > > >
                        > > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                        > > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                        > > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                        > > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                        > > >
                        > > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                        > > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                        > > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                        > > >
                        > > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more

                      • jodyrrr
                        Message 11 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                          > Hello,
                          >
                          > Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                          Well, in a way he is comparable, at least with
                          regards to his sexual preferences. That's as far
                          as that comparison holds though.

                          > He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                          > the ego, and get rid of desire.

                          That's all hagiographic spin. He dressed as a woman
                          because he enjoyed it. It had nothing to do with sadhana,
                          and everything to do with expressing the bliss of being
                          ravished by Krishna

                          > He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                          > his tail bone extended.

                          Tail bone extended? Hagiographic nonsense.

                          > He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                          > drinking from human skulls etc.
                          > He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                          > everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                          More hagiospin. He did those things because he
                          was compelled to, not because he thought he should
                          or needed to.

                          > He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                          > by these learned religious polititions.

                          So what? They were sucking up to his positive media profile.
                          Jumping on the bandwagon of the day.

                          > And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                          By reading the original Bengali texts outside of the
                          bowdlerizations of Nikhilananda and Saradananda.

                          > I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                          They aren't criticisms if you aren't hagiopoisoned.

                          > Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                          > always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                          > councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                          > These councils shall get our attention.

                          You have the source material. Now all you have to
                          do is learn Bengali, or accept the translations used
                          by Kripal in Kali's Child.

                          > I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.
                          >
                          > Namaste
                          > Om Namah Shivaya
                          > Jason James Morgan

                          I feel sorry for the fact that you lack the resources
                          to see outside of your fairy-tale rendering of Ramakrishna.

                          --jody.

                          Note: The references are included in the text below.

                          > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > From the Kathamrita:
                          > >
                          > > The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                          > > Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                          > > every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                          > > woman."
                          > > (KA 4.271)
                          > >
                          > > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
                          > >
                          > > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                          > > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                          > > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                          > > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                          > > (KA 4.259)
                          > >
                          > > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
                          > >
                          > > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                          > > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                          > > (KA 4.232)
                          > >
                          > > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                          > > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                          > > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                          > > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
                          > >
                          > > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                          > > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                          > > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                          > > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
                          > >
                          > > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                          > > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                          > > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                          > > innocent as well?
                          > >
                          > > --jody.
                          > >
                          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                          > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > Hello,
                          > > >
                          > > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                          > > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                          > > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
                          > die
                          > > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
                          > rediculous
                          > > > as to say he was attracted women.
                          > > >
                          > > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                          > > > to do this privately.
                          > > >
                          > > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
                          > and
                          > > > his divine play".
                          > > >
                          > > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
                          > avatar.
                          > > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                          > > >
                          > > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                          > > > will play.
                          > > >
                          > > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                          > > > Om Tat Sat
                          > > > Namaste