Good matererial for a beginner.

  • newtomed
    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 25, 2002
      Hi,<br><br>I am looking for a good
      book/tape/video that would help guide me through the processes of
      meditating, from being a beginner (as I am at the moment) to
      going into deeper states. I have got Wayne Dyer books
      and cassettes, but I would like to learn more, his
      books just seem to skim the surface!!<br><br>Any
      suggestions I would be most grateful for.<br><br>Also, there
      are no classes near to where I live, so does anyone
      know of any other websites that give you ideas for
      your meditation practice?<br><br>Any help would be
      brilliant. Thanks
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: