WHY SPIRITUALITY

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 6 4:01 AM
      GOAL OF LIFE

      First we have to establish what is our goal.And if the goal falls something short of
      what we should truly aspire for,then it very often happens that our search ends
      unsatisfactorily.It does not satisfy us and we cannot reach the real goal because we
      have reduced the goal in our eyes.
      THE GOAL IS TO ACHIEVE THE ORIGINAL CONDITION THAT WAS
      PREVAILING BEFORE THIS CREATION CAME INTO BEING.The cycle of birth
      and death continues indefinitely.The problem before us is not to find out a solution of
      our present life but for all lives that we may henceforth have.In the wider sence, it
      covers the entire existence of soul in various forms gross or subtle at different
      times,till the time of MAHAPRALAYA (final extinction) cont.
      By my master P RAJAGOPALACHARI.He is the president of Shree Ram Chandra
      Mission

      NEXT WILL COME----------THE WAY--------
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 9 8:44 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "subhash naik"
        <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
        >The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.

        for whom does this cycle continue?

        with grins,

        michael
      • devianandi
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 9 9:47 AM
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
          <mareadba@y...> wrote:

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "subhash naik"
          > <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
          > >The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.
          >
          > for whom does this cycle continue?
          >
          > with grins,
          >
          > michael

          devi: i would like to hear your answer to your question? please smiles!
        • Michael Read
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 9 10:32 AM
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "devianandi"
            <polansky@m...> wrote:

            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
            > <mareadba@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "subhash
            naik"
            > > <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
            > > >The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.
            > >
            > > for whom does this cycle continue?
            > >
            > > with grins,
            > >
            > > michael
            >
            > devi: i would like to hear your answer to your question? please
            smiles!

            Sure Deviji,

            The answer is - for you.

            You, the infinite being, the life of everything.

            We only believe that we are separate from god. So we get a lot of
            stories out of that belief. Brahma Drama. It is a quite natural
            thing for folk to do.

            We are what we seek. These mind/bodies are god. We have never left
            our home.

            with love,

            michael
          • devianandi
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 9 10:50 AM
              ...The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.

              ****for whom does this cycle continue?
              with grins,
              michael

              devi: i would like to hear your answer to your question? please
              smiles!

              **** Sure Deviji,

              The answer is - for you.

              You, the infinite being, the life of everything.

              We only believe that we are separate from god. So we get a lot of
              stories out of that belief. Brahma Drama. It is a quite natural
              thing for folk to do.
              We are what we seek. These mind/bodies are god. We have never left
              our home.

              with love,

              > michael

              devi: nice michael.i would have said that

              after nirvikalpa samadi supposedly the cycle of birth and death
              ends....

              or

              there never was such an activitiy, it never really happened..there
              was no one for it to happen to

              or

              the Self is never born so it never dies only the body mind complex
              is born and dies

              or only for those who belief it is so...
            • Michael Read
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 9 11:29 AM
                <polansky@m...> wrote:

                > ...The cycle of birth and death continues indefinitely.
                >

                > ****for whom does this cycle continue?
                > with grins,
                > michael
                >
                > devi: i would like to hear your answer to your question? please
                > smiles!
                >

                > **** Sure Deviji,
                >
                > The answer is - for you.
                >
                > You, the infinite being, the life of everything.
                >
                > We only believe that we are separate from god. So we get a lot
                of
                > stories out of that belief. Brahma Drama. It is a quite natural
                > thing for folk to do.
                > We are what we seek. These mind/bodies are god. We have never
                left
                > our home.
                >
                > with love,
                > >
                > > michael
                >
                > devi: nice michael.i would have said that
                >
                > after nirvikalpa samadi supposedly the cycle of birth and death
                > ends....

                or it is seen that there is no 'cycle' of birth and death

                > or
                >
                > there never was such an activitiy, it never really happened..there
                > was no one for it to happen to

                or the activity is the one it happens to and the one it happens to
                is the infinite self

                > or
                >
                > the Self is never born so it never dies only the body mind complex
                > is born and dies

                or mind bodies arise in the self as the self but have little or no
                awareness of the self

                > or only for those who belief it is so...

                or belief is just another phenomena
                or belief is just something the self uses to 'trick' itself