The Reason to the shaking body

  • Ganesh Kumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      Hello Everyone,

      I hope all your lives are going well.

      Jon, I think I know the reason to this "shaking body" problem of yours.
      You know, I've been trying to get those vibrations for days. They are not the vibrations of your physical body, but of your astral body. I only get them when I lie down and relax deeply.
      But whenever I get them, I get too scared to go into the astral world and open my eyes. I'm trying to get rid of that fear.

      It is through these vibrations that you can "jump" out of your physical body and into the astral world. You have to concentrate on them and use the momentum to escape from your body.

      Well, if you have any doubts feel free to ask. There are lots of people on the meditation society who will readily help you.
      Bye and Take Care,
      K. Ganesh Kumar

      Do you Yahoo!?