shaking body

  • Jon Hauksson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 4:13 AM
      Hi,

      I am quite new to the meditation practise and have bin exercising it
      for about 4 months. Sometimes when I'm meditating my body starts to
      shake, mostly arms and head/neck. These are not slight vibrations,
      more like spasm…strange!

      This always happens when I'm quite deep into the mediation and it
      happens mostly when I visualize on an object. Does anyone know the
      reason for this?

      Thanks,

      Jon