Devotion

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2005
      Devotion.

      Your awareness is held with all others in the absolute awareness. Mine
      and your mirror are on the Holy Mothers mirror. This is what makes our
      realities mesh, the matrix which combines all realities.

      Proof of this lies in your dream. In your dream only your awareness is
      there, and look how the dream reality changes to your awareness.

      Then look at this reality which combines all awareness' or mirrors.

      Therefore¬Ö

      Holy Mother do not delude this with your world bewitching maya. Grant
      this true love for your lotus feet. Thy will be done.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan