Introduction

  • Christy Putnam
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31, 2005
      Hey there everyone! My name is Christy and I am a new member to the (group/site) so I thought I'd introduce myself... I'm a 33 yr old, wife and mother of 2 boys in Oklahoma and I love to learn everything I can get my hands on about health, parenting, and life in general.  I personally feel that if one stops learning, one stops living. I'm hoping I can find some good information here so I can learn more and better meditation techniques.  I tend to have a hard time quieting my mind and therefore making time for meditation.   I'd also like to meet some like-minded people. Hope everyone is doing well and have a great day!
      Christy Putnam
      Discover a way to increase your health and/or income!

    • JC
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 15, 2006
        Hi Bob,

        Thanks for the info about Time Magazine!  I do not think I have introduced myself.  My name is Jason and have been a meditator for several years.  Lately I have been moving towards a spiritual but not religious stance in my path.  I am encouraged to find a group simply devoted to meditation.  Thanks for the great website also.

        Jason