The devils true nature

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2005
      The devils true nature.

      Do you see that God is all? Birth and death. Light and dark. Good
      and evil. Angels and devils.

      Do you see that the image on the mirror, in no way affects the
      mirror? The mirror being our true nature, does the image matter?

      What is my true nature, the image? It is the mirror.

      What is the devils true nature? And is he aware of his true nature.

      What if your image of ego, on the mirror of awareness, is "good"?
      What if the devils image is "evil"?

      What if my image of Jason, on the mirror of awareness is both good
      and evil? Who can walk in both light and dark with impunity? And
      where can I find my brethren?

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan