An little story from my sister Judy

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      God was just about done creating humans,
      but he had two parts left over and couldn't
      quite decide how to split them between Adam and Eve.
      He thought He might just as well ask them.

      He told them one of the things He had left was a thing
      that would allow the owner to pee while standing up.
      "It's a very handy thing," God told them, "and I was
      wondering if either one of you had a preference for it."

      Well, Adam jumped up and down and begged, "Oh, please
      give that to me! I'd love to be able to do that! It
      seems like just the sort of thing a man should have.
      Please! Pleeease! Give it to me!"

      On and on he went like an excited little boy. Eve just
      smiled and told God that if Adam really wanted it so
      badly, he could have it. So God gave Adam the thing
      that allowed him to pee standing up.

      Adam was so excited he just started whizzing all over
      the place - first on the side of a rock, then he wrote
      his name in the sand, and then he tried to see if he
      could hit a stump ten feet away - laughing with
      delight all the while.

      God and Eve watched him with amusement and then God said
      to Eve, "Well, I guess you're kind of stuck with the last
      thing I have left."

      "What's it called?" asked Eve.

      "Brains," said God
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
        Namaskar.According to holy Bible:

        You must be perfect as your father God is perfect.

        how far our pursuits are directed in this direction and to what
        extent we are successful?Jogeshwar.