www.buddhistrecovery.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
      I am writing to announce the launch of www.buddhistrecovery.com.

      This unique resource looks at the use of Buddhist practice in the
      context of recovery from alcoholism and addiction. The site features a
      comprehensive literature review of the growing genre of Buddhist
      recovery books. The genre attracts writers from a variety of Buddhist
      traditions, and most of the books are strongly influenced by AA and
      the recovery movement.

      We are naturally interested in weblinks and general 'word of mouse'.
      Thus I would be grateful if you could forward this email to anyone you
      think might be interested enough to assist us in this endeavour!

      With warmest regards,

      Paul

      www.buddhistrecovery.com
      purity - clarity - tranquillity - simplicity
      paul@...
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2005
        Namaskar.alcoholism and addiction is anarrow area. will you please
        post all Buddhist meditations to enlghten us?Jogeshwar.