Re: [Meditation Society of America] Digest Number 1239

  • Bob Thorp
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2005
      Hi Jeff,
      Thank you for the warm welcome!

      Not really the meaning of my yahoo name...I still like the Sox yankee3fan is
      cos I am a yankee and a big Dale Earnhardt fan....LOL!

      I bet you find that very refreshing..I love the season changes although I'd
      rather be sitting on a boulder out in the woods somewhere with my thoughts.
      :)

      Bob

      "Only when we have removed the harm in ourselves can we truly be useful to
      others."
      -Unknown-