just wanted to introduce myself

  • yankee3fan2005
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2005
      Hello my name is Bob and I'm from Massachusetts, I'm new to
      meditation and basically what I do is quite simple...I call it the
      three S's

      Sound: Sheila Chandra's Sacred Stones, or Gregorian Monk chants.

      Sight: I look for meditation scenes on the web to bring myself to
      another place in my mind.

      Smell: I light three incense sticks, and three scented candles and
      take in the aroma's of both...and just let my mind take me to a new
      place.

      I know it's simple but I really haven't studied any particular type
      yet...but still researching.

      Have a great day everyone! :)
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2005