Re: [Meditation Society of America] I'm new

  • richesbysheila@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Hi, Vicki!
                   Nothing shared with love and enthusiasm can be unappreciated. You were offering something you find valuable. Thank you for that. And welcome to this group. I, too, am new. I am hoping to widen my skills and ability to offer meditation to others, regardless of their previous training--or lack of it--or background/orientation. Reading everyone's sharings of their own meditation experiences is invaluable for this endeavor. And, of course, whatever enlightens (pun intended) my own meditation is a welcome delight as well.
                                    Warmly, Sheila