I'm new

  • vicapple1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2005
      Hi,

      I just joined the group. I've been working on my personal spiritual
      growth for several years and it seems the journey never ends...which
      is a great thing since it's a fabulous journey to be on.

      I look forward to hearing from the group.

      I'd like to tell you about a wonderful shamanic healer and Northern
      Cheyene tribal elder named Kieran. He's been studying healing through
      rhythm and vibration for over 10 years and has developed a method for
      delivering the patterns of the Chinese I-Ching in rhythmic form. He
      combines them with Native American spiritual drumming and does
      overlays of great atheric sounds and music that have produced some
      amazing results.

      I hope this doesn't sound too much like an ad, but I think the
      members of the group would really enjoy the music of this spiritual
      being. I've found it to be excellent for meditation. If you want to
      check it out, his website is www.mychimusic.com

      Namaste'

      Vicki