Re: [Meditation Society of America] Mediation Insights

  • richesbysheila@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 14 9:53 AM
      Tony: Sounds like you are a dedicated meditator. Your descriptions of your experiences and your feelings/insights are invaluable. Thanks so much for sharing them.
      I guess this is one of those time when 'talking about' is helpful. As I (previously) said, we are still in the stage and form where we do (seem to) need communication with words! Nice when those words are informed by the deeper silence--or about it!!!!
      Thanks---- Warmly, Sheila