Trusting Signs

  • tsenshab
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2005
      The lecture in Chicago

           A Chinese writer and I were getting ready to talk at a meeting of American booksellers.
      The extremely nervous Chinese lady said to me:
           - Speaking in public is difficult enough, just imagine having to explain your book in
      another language!
           I asked her to stop or else I would get nervous too, because her problem was the same
      as mine. Suddenly she turned to me, smiled, and said in a low voice:
           - Everything's going to be fine, don't you worry. We're not alone, look at the name of
      the bookstore of the lady sitting behind me.
           On the woman's name-tag was written: "The Reunited Angels Bookstore." We both
      managed to give an excellent presentation of our works, because the angels sent us the
      sign that we were waiting for.

      "Always follow the signs." Paulo Coelho
      http://www.warriorofthelight.com