For this age catharsis is a MUST !

  • n0by
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2005
      would be - maybe - worth to listen to this msg?

      in the file area

      in the folder

      n0by's world

      with 3868 Kb

      For this age katharsis is a must.mp3

      n0by

      thanks for your kind attention
    • Don James
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "n0by"
        <n0by4you@y...> wrote:

        > would be - maybe - worth to listen to this msg?
        >

        > in the file area
        >
        > in the folder
        >
        > n0by's world
        >
        > with 3868 Kb
        >
        > For this age katharsis is a must.mp3
        >

        > n0by
        >
        > thanks for your kind attention

        Now if you could just keep this sweet guy and throw
        those other guys (inside you) away. Same goes for me
        and everyone