Re: Getting old - growing stale

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
      One who finds only an abyss
      in their inner world mistakes
      their mind crap for wisdom and
      fears to enter into the abyss.

      The warrior who is no longer
      afraid to die, continues on
      into the abyss to discover...

      a pearl of great price, a peace
      that passes understanding, a
      joy unspeakable.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "°:-\)"
      <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
      > http://www.n0by.de/n0/myLife/n0byDick/05/0304/index.htm
      >

      > Achensee - Rofan click thumbnail to start the show
      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > Getting old - growing upFor what these letters? These sides?
      Stories of Mimamai, friends and my life? For what a group
      called ''n0by''? Aren't the basics of these activities, to suit
      someone? For what? Is the basis to suit someone the lack of dignity?
      Who feels shame and guilt about this lack of dignity?
      > From where these questions? Do they root in a Christian or any
      other religion, club or society? The crux of morality, political
      poison, emotional black plague?

      > Is our urge true, to accept even terrifying truth inside?
      >
      > Who is real ready, to look into the abyss of the own inner world?
      >
      > Who feels helpless, alone, death and old age ahead? Maybe poverty,
      sickness - death for sure?

      > Who is ready, to confess the basic falsehood of his belief, cult
      affiliation and self appraisal?
      > Who asks before answer?
      >

      > http://n0by.de/2/CyberChurch2005.htm
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • �:-)
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005

        how many lifes from exhaling words
        to feet, who will walk their talk?

        One who finds only an abyss
        in their inner world mistakes
        their mind crap for wisdom and
        fears to enter into the abyss.

        The warrior who is no longer
        afraid to die, continues on
        into the abyss to discover...

        a pearl of great price, a peace
        that passes understanding, a
        joy unspeakable.

        Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
      • Don James
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
          Yes, we have heard the tale of the man who could
          not distinguish his ass from a hole in the ground.