Getting old - growing up

  • �:-)
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2005

      Achensee - Rofan

      click thumbnail to start the show

      Getting old - growing up

      For what these letters? These sides? Stories of Mimamai, friends and my life? For what a group called ''n0by''? Aren't the basics of these activities, to suit someone? For what? Is the basis to suit someone the lack of dignity? Who feels shame and guilt about  this lack of dignity?

      From where these questions? Do they root in a Christian or any other religion, club or society?  The crux of morality, political poison, emotional black plague?

      Is our urge true, to accept even terrifying truth inside?

      Who is real ready, to look into the abyss of  the own inner world?

      Who feels helpless, alone, death and old age ahead? Maybe poverty, sickness - death for sure?

      Who is ready, to confess the basic falsehood of his belief, cult affiliation and self appraisal?

      Who asks before answer?

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2005
        One who finds only an abyss
        in their inner world mistakes
        their mind crap for wisdom and
        fears to enter into the abyss.

        The warrior who is no longer
        afraid to die, continues on
        into the abyss to discover...

        a pearl of great price, a peace
        that passes understanding, a
        joy unspeakable.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "°:-\)"
        <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
        > http://www.n0by.de/n0/myLife/n0byDick/05/0304/index.htm
        >

        > Achensee - Rofan click thumbnail to start the show
        > ---------------------------------
        >

        > Getting old - growing upFor what these letters? These sides?
        Stories of Mimamai, friends and my life? For what a group
        called ''n0by''? Aren't the basics of these activities, to suit
        someone? For what? Is the basis to suit someone the lack of dignity?
        Who feels shame and guilt about this lack of dignity?
        > From where these questions? Do they root in a Christian or any
        other religion, club or society? The crux of morality, political
        poison, emotional black plague?

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005

          how many lifes from exhaling words
          to feet, who will walk their talk?

          One who finds only an abyss
          in their inner world mistakes
          their mind crap for wisdom and
          fears to enter into the abyss.

          The warrior who is no longer
          afraid to die, continues on
          into the abyss to discover...

          a pearl of great price, a peace
          that passes understanding, a
          joy unspeakable.

          Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
        • Don James
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 8, 2005
            Yes, we have heard the tale of the man who could
            not distinguish his ass from a hole in the ground.