Setting goals in meditation

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
      Thanks jogeshwarmahanta and Sandeep,

      I appreciate your comments on setting goals in meditation. I feel quite
      liberated from the constraints of goal setting. My meditation has a more
      natural and relaxed feel.
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2005
        -Dear Tony,
        Namaskar.
        Welcome. Whenever you need, my experience is availble for you.
        Thanks.
        Regards.
        Jogeshwar.

        -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Osime"