Re: Introvert v extrovert meditators

  • n0by
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 23, 2005
      :-) thanks, sir, thanks for your kind question

      :-( no interest in any kind of bargains

      :-( special not in ''spiritual'' ones

      Will my losses help you in gaining? Will you please specify your
      meditative gains?
    • jogeshwarmahanta
      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 23, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "n0by"
        <n0by4you@y...> wrote:

        > :-) thanks, sir, thanks for your kind question
        >
        > :-( no interest in any kind of bargains
        >
        > :-( special not in ''spiritual'' ones
        >

        > Will my losses help you in gaining? Will you please specify your
        > meditative gains?

        Dear n0by,
        Namaskar.
        So you had only interest to know my losses and nothing beyond?
        Thanks.
        Regards,
        Jogeshwar.
      • n0by
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 24, 2005
          Deareast Jogeshwar,

          isn't the faszination in e-mails
          the meeting on personal level,
          the simple human being with loss,
          gained with esoteric educations
          - as well as gain in peace after
          the loss of worldly burden :-)

          can you understand from this
          my very simple approach my
          desire to look at people's
          face, whom are donated my
          work words - provokations
          for the strong ones, for
          others will flatteries do :-)

          yours

          n0by

          > Dear n0by,
          > Namaskar.
          > So you had only interest to know my losses and nothing beyond?
          > Thanks.
          > Regards,
          > Jogeshwar.
        • jogeshwarmahanta
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 24, 2005
            --My dear n0by,
            Namaskar. Thanks for slightly elaborating your
            message. I have already answered that I have lost a lot. But the
            losses are not in the sense you think, Details you can get in due
            course.
            In Chapter 2 of Madbhagavat Geeta( Sankhya Yoga)
            detail description of Sthita Prajna (stable minded) is given at
            length. The summary words are : naika duhkhesu udbighnamana sukhesu
            bigata spruha, that is, maintaining equilibrium both in joy and
            sorrow. Aproaximating this state of mind is the foundation of Yoga.
            So question of bargain is out of question. I conceive
            life as a river. It takes out from somewhere and gives elsewhere.
            There is no one to one correlation. OK? Thanks.
            Regards,
            Jogeshwar.

            ]
            - In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jogeshwarmahanta"
            <jogeshwarmahanta@y...> wrote:

            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "n0by"
            > <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
            > >

            > > :-) thanks, sir, thanks for your kind question
            > >
            > > :-( no interest in any kind of bargains
            > >
            > > :-( special not in ''spiritual'' ones
            > >

            > > Will my losses help you in gaining? Will you please specify
            your
            > > meditative gains?
            >

            > Dear n0by,
            > Namaskar.
            > So you had only interest to know my losses and nothing beyond?
            > Thanks.
            > Regards,
            > Jogeshwar.
          • jeff wissler
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 25, 2005
              I have 2 questions......

              1.  how do i post to the forum....or better what is the URL there...I used to do it but cant figure it out anymore lol

              2.  Has anyone ever had this feeling while meditating?

              Whenever I meditate, I experience a VERY WIERD FEELING. The very first time it scared me and in that fear it quickly disappated. Since then I have learned to ride it out and it feels kewl and yet I dont know what it actually is. Ok, here is the description:

              After a point of relaxing and getting a centered feeling, I get this feeling of falling, or maybe vibrating...i am not really sure....if anyone has ever had any blood drawn and almost passed out, it kinda like that but without the negative nausious feeling. It is like I am falling or slipping from myself in my mind....if that makes any sense.

              I have allowed the feeling to just happen and it is sorta like going down a high rollercoaster--that wierd pressure and feeling against your body. Anyway, at the end of the feeling...which last about 20-45 seconds if I can manage not to "focus" on them, I am just normal and relaxed again.

              What is this? Since I am not leaping out my body or having any lucid dreams in meditation or even visuals, I am wondereing whats going on. It feels a whole heck of alot more powerful then just "getting relaxed".

              ANY IDEAS PEOPLES?

              Jeff

              <jogeshwarmahanta@y...> wrote:

              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "n0by"
              > <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
              > >

              > > :-) thanks, sir, thanks for your kind question
              > >
              > > :-( no interest in any kind of bargains
              > >
              > > :-( special not in ''spiritual'' ones
              > >

              > > Will my losses  help you in gaining? Will you  please specify
              your
              > > meditative gains?
              >

              > Dear n0by,
              >          Namaskar.
              > So you had only interest to know my losses and nothing beyond?
              > Thanks.
              > Regards,
              > Jogeshwar.

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • jogeshwarmahanta
              Message 6 of 15 , Feb 27, 2005
                Dear friend,
                Namaskar.
                I do not have such feeling. But be sure inward journey is an
                exploration. Many feelings wiill come and vanish. Only thing is to
                remain steady to achieve ones goal. Thanks.
                regards,
                Jogeshwar.
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jeff wissler
                <wisslewj@y...> wrote:
> [...]
                > So question of bargain is out of question. I
                conceive
                > life as a river. It takes out from somewhere and gives elsewhere.
                > There is no one to one correlation. OK? Thanks.
                > Regards,
                > Jogeshwar.
                >
                > ]
                > - In
                > <jogeshwarmahanta@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "n0by"
                > > <n0by4you@y...> wrote:
                > > >

                > > > :-) thanks, sir, thanks for your kind question
                > > >
                > > > :-( no interest in any kind of bargains
                > > >
                > > > :-( special not in ''spiritual'' ones
                > > >

                > > > Will my losses help you in gaining? Will you please specify
                > your
                > > > meditative gains?
                > >

                > > Dear n0by,
                > > Namaskar.
                > > So you had only interest to know my losses and nothing beyond?

                Service.

                > Yahoo! Mail - Find what you need with new enhanced search. Learn
                more.