Re: Help

  • jogeshwarmahanta
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew"
      <ace_zero40@y...> wrote:

      > ihave taken an intrest in meditation and i was wondering exactly
      wat
      > to do to be in a meditative state. such as breathing a right way
      > along with certain positions. can anyone help?

      Dear Andrew,
      Namaskar.
      It is very nice that you are getting into meditation. Meditation
      means focusing attention on something. That something matters. If
      you are focusing your attention on your enemy then your meditative
      state is sorrowful and if you are focusing your attention on your
      loved one then your meditative state is joyful. Sorrwful and joyful
      states are result of chemical conditions of the body. Imagine, how
      quickly body chemistry alters due to focusing attention on
      something. So when you have taken up meditation I presume that you
      are in search of more and more joyful state of mind.

      For that you will have to set your goal first. One goal is
      dharmamegha samadhi, that is, independence from time and space, a
      state of pure conscience.For a beginner this goal is difficult to
      conceive. So I suggest a subgoal, that is,
      roopalabanyabalabajrasamhanatwani kaya sampat which means beauty,
      gracefulness, strength and toughness are wealths of body. So will
      you please set your goal first? Thanks.
      Regards,
      Jogeshwar.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2005
        To whom it may concern,

        My name is Adele, my daughter, Lauren,
        born on 11.01.05 (2.47am) was diagnosed with a rare
        defect of her abdominal aorta. Under where her
        ribcage meets, her aorta is really narrow for about 2cm
        (its diameter is only 1/2mm & at her age it should be
        5 to 6mm). The Doctors in Australia have never seen
        anything like it.

        Doctors in Australia diagnosed her at 6 weeks because her
        femoral pulses were not there. She had high blood pressure
        in her upper limbs, an enlarged left ventricle and fluid
        around her heart.

        Although Doctors told us she was basically in cardiac failure
        she displayed absolutely no symptoms and has always been a
        happy baby, healthy looking and developing normally.

        In March 2005, the Doctors inserted a balloon and stent into
        her aorta to widen it and it has been successful but it is
        only temporary until they figure out how they are going to
        solve this problem. Her h! eart function has gone back to
        normal and her blood pressure has come down slightly with
        medication but it is still high for her age.

        The Doctors have also told us that the composition of Lauren's
        aorta is abnormal (she does not have the distinct 3 layers that
        we do, hers are all blurred with some parts of her aorta strong
        and thick and other parts weak).

        In August 2005 the Doctors did tests and now they have
        discovered she has an aneurysm on her aorta where they ballooned
        it open and tissue growth in the same area, which is narrowing
        her aorta again. The area of the narrowing is close to her spine
        and also the supply of blood to her spinal cord, liver and spleen.
        The area also has organs and muscle etc on it.

        The doctors are not sure what to do now and are thinking about it
        whilst her heart function is still not compromised, her
        circulation is good and the aneurysm is of a size they are not
        too concerned about. So they feel they have time on their side.

        Eventually (probably at age 4) the doctors have told us that she
        will need to have open heart surgery as what they have done so
        far is only temporary.

        With that brief history, I was just wanting to know what I can
        do to help my daughter heal so she lives the long, healthy life
        I see her living?

        I have been doing a lot of visualisations and talking to her
        cells telling them they are safe and that it is safe for them
        to let go of the past and letting them soak up golden light and
        watching them regenerate into healthy, happy cells and showing
        them how I want them to be. But I am doubting myself and I am
        scared that I'm not doing enough for her and that it is all up
        to me.

        I have also been asking for help from Archangel Raphael to heal
        her wounds of the past and to heal her.

        What else can I do for her. I really feel in my heart that she
        is okay. I believe that a miracle is happening inside her. I
        understand that she is teaching the Doctors to think outside
        the square which will help others. She is such an amazing
        little girl.

        How else can I help her. Is me doing the visualisation enough
        or does it have to come from her.

        I look forward to your reply.

        With the warmest regards and many thanks,
        Adele :)

        Australia
      • Delia Tofolean
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 15, 2005
          Hi,

          reading tarot cards:

          the present moment is ideal for a healing. The future will be uncertain.
          What are you doing? You are afraid of death. What you should do: treat your child as a normal one.

          The Emerald Tablets of Thoth learn us:

          They that are guided go not astray,
          but they that are lost cannot find a straight path.

          You need a spiritual teacher...not exactly a guru but someone who is very near and you cannot or want not to see...

          Serenity+Harmony= Love+Light