Intorvert v extrovert - Savitri's response

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2005
      Thanks Savitri,

      I found a lot of comfort in your words. I am very comfortable with my
      inner sounds technique, so I am not really looking for something new. I
      have a curious mind that likes to explore, so I took it for a walk. I am
      beginning to feel that "it" is taking "me" for a walk. Oh well, one day
      I will wake up!

      Thanks again Savitri...Tony

      ----------------------------------
      Message: 1
      Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 13:27:11 -0800 (PST)
      From: Savitri &Kamalakar Rambhatla <krambhatla@...>
      Subject: Re: Introvert v extrovert meditators

      Tony:
      I see your points and feel at times the same. However at the end of the
      day intro or extro it is you who need to find the right mix and balance
      a state of equanimity. Meditation will take you beyond thoughts and
      mind. As our Swamiji Nithyananda www.dhyanapeetam.org says, one should
      try as many techniques as possible , and once you find the technique
      suitable to you stick with it and practice. Jai Gurudev

      Sri Nithya Swabav

      Tony Osime <tony.osime@...> wrote:

      -------------------
      It appears to me that it would be wonderful if you stay within yourself
      and not
      think about what would be better for others. If sound meditation is good
      for you,
      then stay with it. Wandering around so many different technics is not
      good for
      advancing. And a good way to stay within is to stay in your Self, not in
      your
      thoughts. Your true nature is that of the Self, not the personality.
      Thanks (mlcanow?) for this very profound comment. What you say makes
      sense - even to my mind! My mind now asks, what is the role of thought?
      How does it relate to the Self?

      ...Tony

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      document.write('');