Re: [Meditation Society of America] Question From Email

  • ganeshbabu vempati
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 20, 2005
      When you meditate just visulize the natural , soft , soothing  breathing process at the base of the nose. If we start concentrating the breath, it will create a stat in which continuously we keep our thought to maintain that state of concentrating which cannot create thoughtless state. Meditation is done mainly to attain a thoughtless state during which we start moving into our inner profiles which is also called inner vision or ANTARMUKH in sanskrit. Than Q Ganesh.
      Sorry for the delay.

      When you meditate should you concentrate on your breathing or should
      you do visulization?  What is the difference?
      L and J

      Do you Yahoo!?