Re: [Meditation Society of America] Introvert v extrovert

  • Jason Fishman
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2005
      Hi Tony,

      It means the dissection of reality, it means cutting to the quick
      of how self is defined, as well as, what one takes as not-self. It's
      a disposition of bounderies between what is sensed and that which
      senses.

      It means, if you know words or any other object, like thought,
      it's as the reflection of the interpersonal in relation to the
      extropersonal contrast of self.

      Irregardless of mind or the thinker of thoughts, the sensor
      is the vanishing point that does not need to maintain qualities
      of it's own, like a silent mind or a healthy body. Nor does it get to
      keep those qualities for itself, it wouldn't want to since everything
      thing that defines it's presence, including it's desire, is the
      seperation
      of the reflection of self to other.

      The amazment of the thinking mind get's resolved. It is
      clear that there is no permanence to it or any other object that
      it finds to be always the case, or in which holds a property like
      truth, there is dissolution of self as taken to be any such property.

      -Peace and Love

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo