Tantra Qi Gong class in Rockville, MD.

  • khall94433@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2005
      I would like to invite you to our Tantra Qi Gong class in Rockville, MD.  Since the earth's Yang energy is beginning to return, it would be auspicious to start soon, so we are having having this class on Sunday afternoons at 1 PM beginning on Feb. 27th. The class would be about 90 minutes in length and Level 1 would run for 8 weeks. A certification process is offered and might be used to petition for professional CEUs.

      Course content would include:
      --8 Treasures Tantric Qigong(sm)
      --Breathing techniques from Tantra and Energy Yoga
      --Deep relaxation techniques
      --T'ai Chi Chuan, Yang style long form
      --60 second Stress Reducer(sm)

      The course includes:
      --12 hours of instruction
      --10 Minutes A Day to a Healthier You!(sm) training manual
      --T'ai Chi Audio instruction program
      --Progressive relaxation audio program
      --T'ai Chi forms cards

      Please call me at 301-924-2245 to discuss this class, register, or to ask a question.
      I hope to see you at class soon!

      Warm regards,
      Rev. Keith Hall
      Jade Garden