Re: [Meditation Society of America] Question From Email

  • ganeshbabu vempati
    Message 1 of 19 , Feb 14 8:14 PM
      Reply, when you do meditation, get asort of tranquility during that time we get visualization. Actually speaking observing the breath is a process to enter into alfa state. As once we are in that state one will be not observing  the breath as it becomes very short and some times even no breathing state which occur without our conscious.Thanks, Ganesh

      ganeshbabu vempati <vempatig2003@...> wrote:
      Observing the process of natural breathing will lead us to enter into a thoughtless state or alfa state during which we feel a state of trance. In this condition the flow of cosmic energy increases at an increased rate. In this condition we get visualization of many things. At initial stages we can not remember all the visions. But soon we learn to recollect every thing. Hence observing the breath isw only to enter ourselves into the next stage where the breathing becomes narrow. Suppose if one gets thoughts again after some time, then one has to observe the breath to enter into the alfa stage.
      Thanks.
      Ganesh Babu.

      When you meditate should you concentrate on your breathing or should
      you do visulization?  What is the difference?
      L and J

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • ganeshbabu vempati