The Eagles at the Superbowl

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      An elderly man had 50 yard line tickets for the Eagles Superbowl game.
      As he sits down, a younger gentlemen comes down and asks if anyone is
      sitting in the seat next to him.

      "No," he says, "The seat is empty."

      " Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for a Eagles
      championship game, and not use it?"

      "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with
      my wife, but she passed away. This is the first Eagles game we haven't
      been to together since we got married in 1967."

      "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find
      someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the
      seat?"

      The man shakes his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

      Go Eagles
    • T.
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 8, 2005
        They gave 'em hell... we were sad but it was a good game!

        Always next year.

        Go Eagles!! *wink*

        Trina