Re: Astral Traveling to a Past Life

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tomorrow"
      <tomorrowalora@y...> wrote:

      > Have you ever astral traveled to a past life?
      >
      > I believe I have, just the once.
      >
      > If you have, would you mind sharing your experience(s)? Was it your
      > intent to astral travel to a past life? Was is an 'accident'?
      >
      > Much appreciated!
      >
      > TomorrowAlora

      Hi,
      Are you familiar with the little kid saying
      "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"?
      Well, I'd be interested in what your experiences
      have been.
      As for me, I have had 2 very impressive, seemingly
      as real as real could be, so-called past life
      experiences that could be called an 'accident',
      as I was just sitting quietly when they occured,
      and not intending that anything particular happen.
      In our classes, we've had hundreds of people who
      reported success when we did past life regression
      techniques. Of course, our real "task" so to speak,
      is to experience this life's events as they take place,
      but it seems that the tendency is to spend about 99%
      of our time rehashing the past or fantasizing about
      our future. And that's where meditation comes in.
      Like the breath, it takes place NOW. And this positions
      us nicely to experience Reality, which of course can
      only occur in the present. And that's quite a present
      to receive!:-)