Astral Traveling to a Past Life

  • Tomorrow
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2005
      Have you ever astral traveled to a past life?

      I believe I have, just the once.

      If you have, would you mind sharing your experience(s)? Was it your
      intent to astral travel to a past life? Was is an 'accident'?

      Much appreciated!

      TomorrowAlora
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Tomorrow"
        <tomorrowalora@y...> wrote:

        > Have you ever astral traveled to a past life?
        >
        > I believe I have, just the once.
        >
        > If you have, would you mind sharing your experience(s)? Was it your
        > intent to astral travel to a past life? Was is an 'accident'?
        >
        > Much appreciated!
        >
        > TomorrowAlora

        Hi,
        Are you familiar with the little kid saying
        "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"?
        Well, I'd be interested in what your experiences
        have been.
        As for me, I have had 2 very impressive, seemingly
        as real as real could be, so-called past life
        experiences that could be called an 'accident',
        as I was just sitting quietly when they occured,
        and not intending that anything particular happen.
        In our classes, we've had hundreds of people who
        reported success when we did past life regression
        techniques. Of course, our real "task" so to speak,
        is to experience this life's events as they take place,
        but it seems that the tendency is to spend about 99%
        of our time rehashing the past or fantasizing about
        our future. And that's where meditation comes in.
        Like the breath, it takes place NOW. And this positions
        us nicely to experience Reality, which of course can
        only occur in the present. And that's quite a present
        to receive!:-)