New Divine Life Society web site

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2005
      http://sivanandaonline.org/html/
      Primarily dealing with the teachings of
      Swami Sivananda and his disciples, there
      are few sources of spiritual riches that
      can match the wisdom that is shared here.
    • Dr Shamsul Hoda
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
        hi
        thanks
        kindly send me more details
        Dr S Hoda

        Do you Yahoo!?
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2005
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Dr Shamsul Hoda
          <doctorhoda@y...> wrote:
          > hi
          > thanks
          > kindly send me more details
          > Dr S Hoda

          Dear Dr Hoda,
          Perhaps like the old saying that you can
          tell a tree's quality by it's fruit, we
          can look at Swami Sivananda's disciples
          and easily see and appreciate the gifts
          that Swami Sivananda has offered humankind:
          http://tinyurl.com/4tzke
          There was no other teacher in the 20th Century
          that came close to the number of enlightened
          masters they aided. And this includes Ramana,
          who was a giant and master of consciousness,
          and who we find now has many so called
          enlightened disciples (although most are
          once or twice removed via Papaji and
          his parrots:-)

          Seriously though, Swami Sivananda was a great
          teacher and role model for many people, and
          whose 350+ books and teachings, as well as those
          of his deceased and living disciples, and their
          disciples, remain a spiritual treasure we can
          all benefit from.

          As far as the websites go, the "old" one:
          http://www.sivanandadlshq.org/home.html
          has many many high quality freely shared spiritual
          books and articles. I recommend reading Swami
          Sivananda and the works of his disciples very highly.
          And even a quick exploration of the knowledge on the
          new site will show that it too is a great resource
          for evolution of consciousness concepts and techniques.
          And finding and sharing these kinds of things is what
          the Meditation Society of America, and this Yahoo group,
          is all about.