Re: Hello all ! Any tips for meditation for first timers ?

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      Welcome! I suggest checking out the Beginners section of our site,
      Meditation Station http://www.meditationsociety.com
      Then browse through the Archive section and if a technique, or even a
      few, catch your eye, actually try them. The best way to learn about
      meditation is by meditating. When you have any questions, or want to
      share your experiences, post them here. We have very generous with
      their wisdom members who will be glad to share their insights. Also,
      if you check out the 1350+ previous posts, they will serve well as a
      FAQ about meditation. I'm glad you have joined and hope it will be
      beneficial for you.