Re: A Bird in the hand

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      <jeff@m...> wrote:

      > As an ex-Patriot who no longer
      > endures the frigid northeast,
      > and because they already
      > have two wins, and because
      > the Bobsy twins,Bob and Bruce,
      > at two of the most esteemed
      > and almost always gentle posters,
      > I, too, am flying with the Eagles.
      >
      > Soon to be in Tampa with a
      > question for Chucky....
      >
      > Do you have a goal in mind?
      > http://www.mindgoal.com
      >
      > Jeff
      >
      > PS: Bob, how about taking
      > meditation (OK, call it visualization)
      > to sports teams? I can see
      > the PR value of a headline
      > that reads, "Bucs bring
      > on Guru to rekindle
      > superpowers and reclaim
      > Superbowl."

      Yo Papajeff,
      Thanks for your Eagles endorsement. We need all
      the energy we can get. Actually, visualization
      is already a known process in many sports, and
      as one example, I remember the hockey goalie
      Chico Resch saying that he practiced visualizing
      himself stopping all shots at him prior to every
      game. And when the game actually was going on, he
      said that he would shift into a zone where the
      puck seemed to be as large as a softball and
      traveling as if in slow motion. Gruden is a smart
      guy, and may very well appreciate what you could
      do for his team. Thanks again!