A Bird in the hand

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005

        > meditation (OK, call it visualization)
        > to sports teams? I can see
        > the PR value of a headline
        > that reads, "Bucs bring
        > on Guru to rekindle
        > superpowers and reclaim
        > Superbowl."

        Yo Papajeff,
        Thanks for your Eagles endorsement. We need all
        the energy we can get. Actually, visualization
        is already a known process in many sports, and
        as one example, I remember the hockey goalie
        Chico Resch saying that he practiced visualizing
        himself stopping all shots at him prior to every
        game. And when the game actually was going on, he
        said that he would shift into a zone where the
        puck seemed to be as large as a softball and
        traveling as if in slow motion. Gruden is a smart
        guy, and may very well appreciate what you could
        do for his team. Thanks again!