Re: [Meditation Society of America] There Is A God

  • Bruce Morgen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
      medit8ionsociety wrote:

      >Further proof to come 2/6/05
      >
      >EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10

      I'll be surprised if we aren't
      awaiting the best Superbowl in
      many a year -- the Pats
      handled the oh-so-mighty
      Steelers as convincingly as
      the Iggles disposed of Vick &
      Co. Are you ready for some
      football? :-P
    • Thomas R. Strauman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
        Yo... cut those of us from Pittsburgh a break...

        you got any OTHER proof???

        Tom S.
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas R.
          Strauman" <tomstro@c...> wrote:
          > Yo... cut those of us from Pittsburgh a break...
          >
          > you got any OTHER proof???
          >
          > Tom S.

          "How soon they forget!"

          God (in reference to 4 Super Bowl wins)
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
            <editor@j...> wrote:
            > medit8ionsociety wrote:
            >
            > >Further proof to come 2/6/05
            > >
            > >EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
            > >

            > I'll be surprised if we aren't
            > awaiting the best Superbowl in
            > many a year -- the Pats
            > handled the oh-so-mighty
            > Steelers as convincingly as
            > the Iggles disposed of Vick &
            > Co. Are you ready for some
            > football?
            :-P

            Yo Sri Bruceji,
            The birds are a 6 point dog, and I guess
            that thinking can be understood. But if
            St T.O. is back, and I think he will be,
            the Pats will need to do some serious game
            planning to combat all the weaponry that
            they will be facing. And even if he's not,
            even though 45 years is just a nanoblink
            in cosmic time, it's quite long enough karmacly
            for St Donovan to reverse the Brady bunch's
            seeming dynasty destiny and bring the spiritual
            psyche of Philly, with it's millions of
            Eagleism devotees, to the heavenly realms.
            It's gonna be real good!
          • Bruce Morgen
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
              medit8ionsociety wrote:

              >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen
              ><editor@j...> wrote:
              >

              >>medit8ionsociety wrote:
              >>

              >>>Further proof to come 2/6/05
              >>>
              >>>EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
              >>>

              >>I'll be surprised if we aren't
              >>awaiting the best Superbowl in
              >>many a year -- the Pats
              >>handled the oh-so-mighty
              >>Steelers as convincingly as
              >>the Iggles disposed of Vick &
              >>Co. Are you ready for some
              >>football?
              >>

              > :-P
              >
              >Yo Sri Bruceji,
              >The birds are a 6 point dog, and I guess
              >that thinking can be understood. But if
              >St T.O. is back, and I think he will be,
              >the Pats will need to do some serious game
              >planning to combat all the weaponry that
              >they will be facing. And even if he's not,
              >even though 45 years is just a nanoblink
              >in cosmic time, it's quite long enough karmacly
              >for St Donovan to reverse the Brady bunch's
              >seeming dynasty destiny and bring the spiritual
              >psyche of Philly, with it's millions of
              >Eagleism devotees, to the heavenly realms.
              >It's gonna be real good!

              As a hapless Giant devotee,
              "real good" will more than
              suffice -- of course I'll