Hello all ! Any tips for meditation for first timers ?

  • dlope005
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
      I'm a new member, any tips on how to make the most of my first
      attempts at meditating?
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2002
        Welcome! I suggest checking out the Beginners section of our site,
        Meditation Station http://www.meditationsociety.com
        Then browse through the Archive section and if a technique, or even a
        few, catch your eye, actually try them. The best way to learn about
        meditation is by meditating. When you have any questions, or want to
        share your experiences, post them here. We have very generous with
        their wisdom members who will be glad to share their insights. Also,
        if you check out the 1350+ previous posts, they will serve well as a
        FAQ about meditation. I'm glad you have joined and hope it will be
        beneficial for you.