There Is A God

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
      Further proof to come 2/6/05

      EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 23, 2005
        medit8ionsociety wrote:

        >Further proof to come 2/6/05
        >
        >EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10

        I'll be surprised if we aren't
        awaiting the best Superbowl in
        many a year -- the Pats
        handled the oh-so-mighty
        Steelers as convincingly as
        the Iggles disposed of Vick &
        Co. Are you ready for some
        football? :-P
      • Thomas R. Strauman
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
          Yo... cut those of us from Pittsburgh a break...

          you got any OTHER proof???

          Tom S.
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
            --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas R.
            Strauman" <tomstro@c...> wrote:
            > Yo... cut those of us from Pittsburgh a break...
            >
            > you got any OTHER proof???
            >
            > Tom S.

            "How soon they forget!"

            God (in reference to 4 Super Bowl wins)
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
              <editor@j...> wrote:
              > medit8ionsociety wrote:
              >
              > >Further proof to come 2/6/05
              > >
              > >EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
              > >

              > I'll be surprised if we aren't
              > awaiting the best Superbowl in
              > many a year -- the Pats
              > handled the oh-so-mighty
              > Steelers as convincingly as
              > the Iggles disposed of Vick &
              > Co. Are you ready for some
              > football?
              :-P

              Yo Sri Bruceji,
              The birds are a 6 point dog, and I guess
              that thinking can be understood. But if
              St T.O. is back, and I think he will be,
              the Pats will need to do some serious game
              planning to combat all the weaponry that
              they will be facing. And even if he's not,
              even though 45 years is just a nanoblink
              in cosmic time, it's quite long enough karmacly
              for St Donovan to reverse the Brady bunch's
              seeming dynasty destiny and bring the spiritual
              psyche of Philly, with it's millions of
              Eagleism devotees, to the heavenly realms.
              It's gonna be real good!
            • Bruce Morgen
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 24, 2005
                medit8ionsociety wrote:

                >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Bruce Morgen
                ><editor@j...> wrote:
                >

                >>medit8ionsociety wrote:
                >>

                >>>Further proof to come 2/6/05
                >>>
                >>>EAGLES 27 FALCONS 10
                >>>

                >>I'll be surprised if we aren't
                >>awaiting the best Superbowl in
                >>many a year -- the Pats
                >>handled the oh-so-mighty
                >>Steelers as convincingly as
                >>the Iggles disposed of Vick &
                >>Co. Are you ready for some
                >>football?
                >>

                > :-P
                >
                >Yo Sri Bruceji,
                >The birds are a 6 point dog, and I guess
                >that thinking can be understood. But if
                >St T.O. is back, and I think he will be,
                >the Pats will need to do some serious game
                >planning to combat all the weaponry that
                >they will be facing. And even if he's not,
                >even though 45 years is just a nanoblink
                >in cosmic time, it's quite long enough karmacly
                >for St Donovan to reverse the Brady bunch's
                >seeming dynasty destiny and bring the spiritual
                >psyche of Philly, with it's millions of
                >Eagleism devotees, to the heavenly realms.
                >It's gonna be real good!

                As a hapless Giant devotee,
                "real good" will more than
                suffice -- of course I'll