Hello Group...

  • T.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
      I'm a little confused. I got a private email saying that my message
      wasn't approved, because of an inappropriate attachment... I post
      directly from the site, as I am set to "no email."

      I haven't posted since my question a couple days ago. I don't want
      anyone to think I'm doing something unacceptable!

      Hope everyone is well...

      Trina
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "T."
        <jedsgirl522@y...> wrote:

        > I'm a little confused. I got a private email saying that my message
        > wasn't approved, because of an inappropriate attachment... I post
        > directly from the site, as I am set to "no email."
        >
        > I haven't posted since my question a couple days ago. I don't want
        > anyone to think I'm doing something unacceptable!
        >
        > Hope everyone is well...
        >
        > Trina

        Hi Trina,
        This must be the compu-devils at play.
        I did disapprove a post earlier today
        from our only member who is on moderation
        status, because of it's use of obscenity.
        You must have somehow received the email
        that is automatically sent out by Yahoo
        in these cases.
        BTW, The whole censorship thing this represents
        is an unwanted task that I do so as to keep
        this group flowing towards being a vehicle for
        concepts of consciousness evolution potential.
        And from the 13,000+ posts we've had, I've
        come to feel that personal attacks, the use
        of curse words just to show you're "cool"
        or shocking or something similar, the blatant
        use of a post as an ad for some materialistic
        purpose, and so on, are not of benefit for the
        group. In any event, I hope that we haven't
        gotten to the point where we are censoring
        things not yet posted by those with no intention
        of doing anything "bad" :-), and I hope that
        the one whose posts are being disapproved of
        will "get it" soon, and share the good stuff
        that they do have which has the potential to be
        of real enjoyment and benefit to others.
      • T.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 22, 2005
          *whew*

          I'm glad you know it wasn't me!!

          Good luck with that - there are always a couple who need babysitting.

          Trina