experiences and benefits of various types of meditation

  • JB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2005
      Greetings everyone,

      As a meditation enthusiast who has tried many spiritual avenues, I
      have recently started a blog dedicated to the comparison of the
      various methods of Meditation from the perspective of their benefits
      (whether physical, mental, emotional, or spiritual): what works, what
      doesn't, experiences felt, personal experiences, medical studies. My
      newly born blog is at http://joyofmeditation.blogspot.com/

      Would appreciate receiving a few paragraphs from you, specifying the
      type of meditation you are practicing and the experiences/benefits you
      felt. Looking forward to your informed opinions and any thoughts you
      would like to share on this subject,

      Thanks and regards,

      JB