Re: study

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 18, 2005
      Yep, the power of belief. Thanks for the
      summary of that Harvard diagnosis program.

      Since you asked, my test results were
      neutral... something like 'no preference'
      or 'no strong identification with idealism
      OR realism'. Go figure... these tests don't
      show much except intended results for folks
      who can figure out the pattern of questioning
      within the first few questions.

      Nina