theory vs. praxis ;-)

  • °:-)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2005

      You separate "intellectual" from "spiritual &
      emotional" situations. Is there really a
      separation? (More below in this topic.)

      Yes, I separate too - from my experience.
      I separate for the simple reason, because
      my being is not yet one and total - so
      I frankly admit my failure:

      perfectly brain-washed in theories

      pretty poor in practise...