Wushu Concept

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
      Dear Brothers and Sisters:
      Have for many years worked with the concept of Wushu training and
      Tai Chi with the concept of Qiqong Breathing. I am in the process
      of sharing classes as we speak of these methods and types of
      meditation through body movement and breath control... Just want to
      say to n0by, thanks for the pics they are great and enjoy the fact
      that others out there love to live the way of live through Chinese
      Teachings and the way of the tao.... We also share the understanding
      of how Hindu training comes to play with the same teachings above....

      Thanks

      Teacher Rama Ananda Das
    • Nina
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "lovepeaceyes2000"
        <lovepeaceyes2000@y...> wrote:

        > Just want to
        > say to n0by, thanks for the pics they are great and enjoy the fact
        > that others out there love to live the way of live through Chinese
        > Teachings and the way of the tao.... We also share the
        understanding
        > of how Hindu training comes to play with the same teachings
        above....

        > Thanks
        >
        > Teacher Rama Ananda Das

        Dear Rama, if you're moved to do so, I'd love to hear
        more about your understanding of how Hindu training comes
        to play with the same teachings...

        Nina

        P.S. Yes, thanks nOby, those were great pictures - what
        fun to see them!