Re: An-hat Nad-The Unstricken Sound

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13, 2005
      Neato.

      In terms of sensory stuff, both sound and light depend
      on something even more 'primordial'... touch. It might
      be said that touch is the first sensation... dependent
      on boundary.

      Not to dissipate what you have written at all... it is
      only what popped up when I read what you wrote.

      Back to my multi-cultural open-faced lox on ghee on rye sammich...
      Nina

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sandeep"
      <sandeep1960@y...> wrote:
      > Thank you Diana
      >
      > Some 5,000 years back, the sages conceptualized sound as the basic
      primordial-ness, ..........not light.
    • raj raje
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2005
        hi, i think OMKAR is the first begeneng.YOGIRAJ.