Still More Zen and the Art of Knifemaking

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2005
      The pictures (#58 and 59) just posted in our Photo section are of a
      newly made knife with a Damascus steel blade, Juniper Burl wood
      handle, with nickle silver guard and spacers, and honey horn spacers.
      You just put them in the right environment, add the appropriate
      energy, and they come together to form a functional unit. Like all
      things in life, it's just that easy if you let things happen.