Re: how tangents aren't tangents

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2004
      Yo Sri Ninaji,
      Very interesting post. It seems like this is dealing with the
      formation of a live-in-person group, or the expansion of one already
      established. Would this be correct, and if so, where would it be located?
      Personally, I'm copying this post to show to Bette, my yoga teaching
      wife, but I'm afraid that she is so busy doing new grandma yoga now
      that any input she gives will be pretty immature:)
      Good luck to all with this interesting project!