Email fro Loretta Siani

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      The following is from an email we received from Loretta. Many of you
      know her from her excellent articles that have appeared in The Inner
      Traveler. This sounds like a wake up call if you have been having too
      much waking up and not enough sleep in your life.

      > Hi Loretta,

      Thank you so much for the CD; unfortunately, we can't
      listen to it, because every time we try we fall asleep!!!

      Hi Everyone,

      The above copied message is a response from someone who bought my new
      CD for undoing insomnia titled:

      Waking Dream of Restful Sleep.

      You can order it from my website or from Amazon.com or just call me.

      Have Well Rested, Happy New Year,
      Loretta

      Loretta M. Siani, Ph.D.
      Spiritual Psychology