Re: Launch with Jeff

  • Don James
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 22, 2004
      <murrkis@y...> wrote:

      > Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
      > thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
      > just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
      > My apologies, Susan!
      >
      > Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
      > about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
      > presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
      > but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.
      >
      > smiling,
      > Nina

      I don't really know Susan, thus the name mistake,
      I'm Jeff's friend and also, I felt some slight
      irritation coming from her, a minor yet perceivable
      grumpiness. Two days of road trip can really do
      that to you. I normally can feel people if they
      are being open towards me. Plus, like I said, Jeff
      is my friend. I've never talked to Susan at all.
      As to Jeff feeling violated, well, Jeff?