Knowledge is Good

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2004
      To My Sister Friend:

      Sister Elena I am now coming back from the Hawaii trip and seeing
      the temple for the past two months and it was great to know that
      peace was as I left the temple… But what I found out was that
      knowledge no matter where you get it, comes in accordance to the
      level you are ready to except it… The Force does not change
      you,
      you change the force… We have the right to create that which we
      are
      ready to receive… This is a big moment for many because to many,
      God the Creator is still sitting outside somewhere to find or
      worship. When really God is within you as well as outside, but
      there will come a time when you will find the words and the
      knowledge that – `I and my father are one,' or `He is
      I – I is he,'
      in accordance to the sound of the spoken name which can not be
      spoken upon the tong, the truth that we are part and parcel of the
      Creator. Therefore, then it is OK to say we are like God. Like I
      told my friend in Hawaii – we need to stop passing the learning
      and
      the teachings and the knowledge and the experiences we are part of,
      off to someone else or something else…. Example: The devil
      made
      me do it, or praise the Lord, when good and bad things happen around
      us… Know that we create the Force around us and according to the
      level of energy we draw it becomes our moment in time…. I hope
      Elena this answered your question.

      Your Friend and Brother of the Light
      Rama