Re: Launch with Jeff

  • Nina
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 20, 2004
      Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
      thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
      just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
      My apologies, Susan!

      Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
      about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
      presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
      but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.

      smiling,
      Nina
    • Don James
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 22, 2004
        <murrkis@y...> wrote:

        > Oh, lol, I didn't even catch the Linda vs. Susan
        > thing. I guess that says alot about how the mind
        > just 'assumes' what is presented at face value.
        > My apologies, Susan!
        >
        > Well, my original question was a slight ribbing
        > about the intimacy expressed by feeling Jeff's
        > presence. Hopefully Jeff did not feel violated,
        > but knowing Jeff, he prolly took it in stride.
        >
        > smiling,
        > Nina

        I don't really know Susan, thus the name mistake,
        I'm Jeff's friend and also, I felt some slight
        irritation coming from her, a minor yet perceivable
        grumpiness. Two days of road trip can really do
        that to you. I normally can feel people if they
        are being open towards me. Plus, like I said, Jeff
        is my friend. I've never talked to Susan at all.
        As to Jeff feeling violated, well, Jeff?